Make donation through online transfer,
- STEP 1: Please click on ‘Make DONATION’ button below.
- STEP 2: Read the terms & conditions and click on the checkbox given at the bottom.
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Proceed’ button. You will get directed to new page.
- STEP 4: Select ‘DONATION’ for Select Payment Category from options and form will be displayed automatically.
- STEP 5: Fill up the necessary information in the form and click on ‘Submit’ button. You will get directed to new page.
- STEP 6: Check your details & click on ‘Confirm’ button. You will get directed to new page.
- STEP 7: Next page will show you payment options like Net banking, card payment etc. Choose appropriate payment option & do the payments as directed.
- NOTE: After successful payment, you will get the e-reciept of payment on your email address.
- “PLEASE NOTE THAT SPECIAL CHARACTERS ( e.g #@!^%$*., etc) ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE ADDRESS FIELD.”
- Account Name : Naam Foundation
- Account No : 35226127148(Current AC)
- Branch Name : Shivaji Park
- Bank Name : State Bank of India
- IFSC Code : SBIN0001429
- Branch Code No. : 001429
Email Us the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details (these details are essential for making all receipts) or call 9881041059 / 022-24308228
- 1: The name in which you want the receipt
- 2: Transaction/Reference Number
- 3: Address (full postal address)
- 4: Mobile/Contact Number
- 5: PAN Card Number (for Accounting Purpose)
You can send cheques to our Mumbai Office with all details on the backside of the cheque.
All foreign transactions are on hold as we are waiting for permission from FCRA. NAAM Foundation shall be in position to deposit foreign funds once the permissions are received. We will update the progress here very soon.
Amounts of donations are eligible for tax exemption under section 80 G of Income Tax Act 1961