NAAM foundation has taken complete responsibility to change the face of following villages by adopting them & make them a model village. Villagers are also working with NAAM foundation closely to bring in sea change in their lives and make it a life changing experience for them. Following projects have been initiated, monitored & progressed by NAAM.
- 1: Water conservation projects to make villages 100% water sufficient thereby improve economic conditions & standard of living.
- 2: Garbage & waste water management.
- 3: Sanitary infrastructure – toilets to all, drainage etc.
- 4: RO plants for drinking water.
- 5: Houses for the people below poverty line families.
- 6: Tree plantation.
- 7: Village De addiction.
- 8: Community & group farming.
- 9: Village cleaning.
- 10: Education.
- 11: Employment Generation.
- 12: Women groups, gram sabha & local committees are formed to monitor progress of the initiatives taken by NAAM.
Following are the name of villages adopted by NAAM foundation
- 1: Dhondalgaon.
- 2: Dadegaon.
- 3: Kutubkheda.
- 4: Kaundar.
- 5: Gogalgaon.